Health and Safety
Safety & Environment
It is the intention of AHF Construction Management Ltd to carry out works in accordance with the relevant Statutory Provisions and comply with any other regulations relating to Health, Safety, Welfare and the Environment.
The company is committed to the protection of our employees and to others, including members of the public and will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure the success of this policy.
To these ends the company will;
- Carry out suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments
- Identify and implement control measures
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain safe systems of work
- Provide adequate information, instruction and training to employees
- Provide and maintain safe work equipment
- Ensure that employees support and co-operate in the implementation of these policies
- Reduce impact on the environment from operations by adopting reasonably practical techniques.